Episode 19: Looking Out for our Forests
- Interview: Kusuma - gardening at a fire lookout tower
- Song: Grateful Dead - New Speedway Boogie (album: Workingman's Dead)
- Interview: Ken Wu -
- Song: Akron/Family - Silly Bears (live performance)
- Driftwood landscapes
- Audio: Al Jazeera - Lawn-painting
- Song: Nelly Furtado - The Grass Is Green (album: Folklore)- 2
Events, July 26th-Aug 2nd
Friday, July 31, 2015
* PR - Lotus and the Wildflower with Shauna Janz
August 1st & 2nd
* Texada Island Sandcastle Weekend
* Lower Sunshine Coast: Edible Garden Tour, One Straw Society; visiting farms in Gibsons on Saturday and Roberts Creek and Sechelt Sunday. Farms will feature guided tours along with special events and workshops at select locations.
* Sechelt: Field to Feast Dinner Time, www.onestraw.ca, with Sechelt Nation.
* Gibsons: Historical Walking Tour of Gibsons Landing, 10:00 AM @ Gibsons Visitors Centre; SC Museum and Archives; by donation; http://www.sunshinecoastmuseum.ca Local historian Dale Peterson will lead walking tours of Gibson's Landing that explore the fascinating history of the ocean-side village